Custom Shipping Case Options
Custom Shipping Cases | Custom Trade Show Cases | Custom Buckles & Straps Cases | Light - Heavy Duty Shipping Cases of All Sizes available
Custom Shipping & Carrying Cases from New World Case, Inc have been used in many different industrial, commercial and personal applications. We have collaborated on custom cases for the Aerospace, Governmental, Medical, Military, Retail, and Trade Show industries.
The Team at New World Case, Inc can help you design a custom shipping or carrying case for small delicate equipment, like medical instruments or electrical equipment and large items like commercial printers and trade show displays.
Call with Questions, Bulk Order Rates or Design Consultation for your next custom shipping or carrying case. Located in Millville, MA on the borders of RI and CT (508) 883-0107 | Toll-Free: 1(888) 883-0107
- Recessed Handles and Latches for Shipping
- Outside Handles and Latches for Carrying
- Heavy Duty Caster Wheels for Easy Transport
- Protective Corners / Bumpers to cushion and protect your investment
- Fork Truck Skids for easy lifting and loading
- Foam Lined or Empty
- Custom Foam inserts can be pick n’ pluck or laser cut for the best fit possible
Our Custom Design Process:
- Provide us your specifications and graphics via email or your favorite file sharing services like Dropbox, wetransfer, or Google Drive
- We will follow up with you to confirm your measurements and case design
- Upon final approval we will begin manufacturing
- Before your case is complete, we will arrange shipment & delivery of your new custom case!
Heavy Duty Case Specifications
Heavy duty cases are constructed of only the finest, most durable materials, including polyester & polyethylene foam, our own dustproof aluminum valance, continuous piano hinge, nickel-plated steel corners, latches & handles, and the very finest industrial-grade adhesives.
Heavy duty cases are ATA style and are designed to protect items that must be shipped under the most severe conditions. Heavy duty cases provide maximum protection.
- 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ plywood sidewall
- Nickel-plated steel valance reinforcement
- .040 ABS outer surface
- Dust-proof, extruded aluminum interlocking valance
- Recessed, spring-loaded, twist-lock latch
- Nickel-plated steel split rivets
- Stainless steel blind rivets
- Shock-absorbing polyester and/or polyethylene foam interior
- Stamped, 14 gauge nickel-plated steel corner protection
- .060 extruded aluminum double-channel edge protection