Chicago Standard Mechanical Hinged Tool Case MMST9CARTMH
The Chicago Standard Mechanical Hinged Tool Case MMST9CARTMH meets strict military specifications to keep your collection of 50+ tools safe from the elements. Foam in bottom of case is customizable to hold larger tools like pneumatic drills, nail drivers, or test equipment. The bottom pallet is also removable for easy access. The Chicago Standard Mechanical Hinged Tool Case MMST9CARTMH comes with retractable handle and wheels for easy transport of all your tools.
- Constructed of HD polyethylene to produce durable outer shell
- Tongue & groove frame
- Spring loaded handle and twist latches
- Electronics tool pockets
- 8 Protective bumpers for corner protection
- Color: Black
- Withstands elements in ranges from -40 F to +185 F
- Military hardware with padlock security hasp that accepts optional 3 digits
- TSA authorized combination loc, 3-digit code
- Made of 25% thicker HDPE than standard cases
- Industry Standard Size Plus our Unique Tool Pallet Set
- Included Tool Pallet Set holds 50+ tools, opens to V position for easy access
Case Size: 18" x 15" x 12"
Inside Dimensions: 5" top, 7" bottom depth
Case weight: 18 Lbs.
For a quantity quote please feel free to call us at 508-883-0107 or e-mail us at Sales@NewWorldCase.com
|Interior Dimensions||18" x 15" x 12"|
|Exterior Dimensions||23" x 18" x 13"|
|Shipping Dimensions||23" x 18" x 13"|
|Wheels||Tilt Wheels with Handle|