B&W Type 2000 Outdoor Case
B&W Type 2000 Outdoor Case was developed to withstand the toughest outdoor conditions and are tested under extreme conditions. Designed to withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -40°C to +80°C, these cases are completely water tight, dust tight and air tight.
They can be used in the harshest of outdoor environments without any risk to their contents. Great protection during climbing, hiking, kayaking or simply from airline baggage handlers, these cases are assured to withstand abuse and deliver their contents in perfect shape.
- Dust proof
- Shock resistant
- Corrosion proof
- Chemical resistant
- Automatic air pressure relief valve
- Fully customization interior
- Temperature tested between -40C to +80C
- Made from impact resistant polypropylene
- Durable rubber O-ring seal
- Drop tested from a height of 3 meters
- Watertight seal - tested to a depth of 5 meters
- STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and IP 67 Certified
- 30 Year unlimited warranty through B&W
- Case shells made of polypropylene
- Color: Black
Interior Dimension: 9.8" x 6.9" x 6.1"
Outer Dimension: 10.6" x 9.5" x 6.5"
Case Weight: 2 Lbs.
For a quantity quote or a custom quote, please feel free to call us at 508-883-0107 or email us at Sales@NewWorldCase.com.
|SKU||B&W Type 2000|
|Interior Dimensions||9.8" x 6.9"x 6.1"|
|Exterior Dimensions||10.6" x 9.5" x 6.5"|
|Shipping Dimensions||11" x 10" x 7"|