Custom Medical Equipment Cases
Our Custom Medical Equipment Cases are the ideal solution for protecting your equipment whether you are shipping the case or carrying it with you. Custom Cases are built to your specific equipment dimensions, and are fitted with foam or carpet lined interiors.
Examples of some Medical Equipment Cases are:
Custom Ramp Cases – Samples/Sales Kits - Blood Cleaning machines – X-Ray machines – Mobile Medical Stations- Orthopedic Medical Tools - and many more.
Let us know how many cases you need, your equipment dimensions, approximate weight of each piece, and if it is fragile. You can also send us links or pictures of your equipment for more detailed information. We will be happy to quote an appropriate case that will meet your needs.
Custom Cases are from ABS laminated plywood, aluminum valance, steel corners, heavy duty latches, and include foam or carpet lined interiors.
- Tilt Wheels and Extension Handle Option
- Heavy Duty Caster Wheels
- Stacking Options - Recessed Steel Cups - Flat or Ball Corners
- Various Case Color Options
- Drawer options - Bins- Removable Trays - Shelves - Rubber Feet
- Key locks - Combination Locks - TSA Latches and Locks
ALL CASES MADE IN THE USA
New World Case, Inc will work with you to produce the best case solution to suit your needs and protect your equipment.
Heavy Duty Case Specifications
Heavy duty cases are constructed of only the finest, most durable materials, including polyester & polyethylene foam, our own dustproof aluminum valance, continuous piano hinge, nickel-plated steel corners, latches & handles, and the very finest industrial-grade adhesives.
Heavy duty cases are ATA style and are designed to protect items that must be shipped under the most severe conditions. Heavy duty cases provide maximum protection.
- 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" plywood sidewall
- Nickel-plated steel valance reinforcement
- .040 ABS outer surface
- Dustproof, extruded aluminum interlocking valance
- Recessed, spring-loaded, twist-lock latch
- Nickel-plated steel split rivets
- Stainless steel blind rivets
- Shock-absorbing polyester and/or polyethylene foam interior
- Stamped, 14 gauge nickel-plated steel corner protection
- .060 extruded aluminum double-channel edge protection
Custom Case Options:
- Trade Show Shipping Cases
- ATA Shipping Cases
- Aluminum Cases
- Printer Cases
- Aerospace Cases
- Military Cases
- Laptop Cases
- Medical Cases
- Rack Mount Cases
- Projector Cases
- Ramp Cases
- Cases with Drawers
Custom Light Duty Cases
LCD Monitor Shipping Cases
Buckles and Strap Cases
Custom Foam Inserts